What is called CREATIVE PRATICES?
To whom it may address:
- Children with Generalized anxiety disorder(GAD)
- Adults with extremely anxiety
- Students who have concentration/attention problem
- Students who are awfully anxiety prone
- Senior citizens after retirement
- Any Art Form: may be Music/Dance/Drawing etc. which helps to find world around in an alternative way
- If someone loves dance and music s/he can perform as well
- But simple Art practice has some benefit:
- At any time anywhere you can devote time when you feel like
- Only with a set of pencils/pens you can begin
- At any age you can start this creative practice: no age bar
- It requires no skill as such
- Even participants are free to practice it being alone or in group
So we from ( http://www.mind-eye.in) took decision to start our program like CREATIVE JOURNEY among the above group of people through ART PRACTICE as it brings as a whole relaxation and motivation both in a creative way using colour and strokes only..