About Mind's Eye
Dr Rupa Talukdar
MSc.(Chem)-CU, PhD( Chemistry)-CU, MS( Psychological Counselling and Behaviour Management)-IBMS, Chittoor, Rehabilitation Psychology, PGDREPY(RCI approved Courses)-IGNOU, RCI registration no. -CRR No. A48666; Graphologist, KIG-Kolkata Member of IFS, Pune Now practicing independently from 4-End of Kolkata. Now working as a Guest Faculty of Jadavpore University in the Physical Education Department on Counselling program
She is working from KOLKATA on following CATEGORIES.
Dr Rupa Talukdar maintains a confidentiality of counseling process and exploration of clients which help to come out from the crisis zone to the comfort level within short time period.
Work & Experiences:
- Now widely experienced for CAREER COUNSELLING Program among Students/Professionals/Housewives/etc in schools/colleges/clubs etc.
- Education/Students’ Counselling
- Worked at NGO level among adolescents
- Writing in Newspaper/magazine articles on different psychological issues
- Project Guide of students at Master level
- Convener of programs on Psychological events
- Organising Counselling program in Colleges, schools and corporate houses among students and staff
- Life coaching of students who are devoid of optimum emotional care
- Helping children and senior people to adopt skill of living through ART practice as instructed by us
- Internship Program
- Art Therapy Courses
- Senior Citizen Care through Creativity by Strokes & Colour Splashes
- Psychological Courses and Study Centre of IBMS, Chittoor
- Graphological Classes and how to be a Professional
- Classes on Psychometric
Let’s get in touch
Ready to start your next project with us? That’s great! Give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!.
+91 9433516243 / +91 9051815449
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents Child CounsellingIt's fantastic, they help us to know how to behave with a child like Saurav who is very naughty and extremely restless. They helps us to know,
- Parenting style
- Study pattern of our son
- How to keep him motivated
- and the importance of physical activity